Having a Professional Credential is very important in Business!
NACBC provides Commercial Cleaning Business Owners with the Great Opportunity to become Certified through our Certification Program. With the Executive Certified Services, you will receive a Professional Business Credential and Reference Letters for your business and prospective clients.
The Certification Program is designed to enhance your business endeavors by providing an official document depicting your specialized knowledge, skills, and ability to perform Professional “Class A” Commercial Cleaning Services. NACBC is certified as a Vendor of Contract Janitorial Services to ensure that each of our Clients receive the Most Qualified and Professional Commercial Cleaning Company selected from a pool of three “Executive Certified Service Providers” (ECSP’s).
The Certification Program is Simple! Take Advantage of this Exclusive Opportunity to become certified and Join in our Contract Placement Opportunities, where there are “No Franchise Concerns”. Certification is Simple as 1, 2, 3…
You will be required to have an aspiration to become Executive Certified and utilize the Great (ECSP) program Benefits!
You will be required to purchase the Starter Series 8 Volume Software Set which provides the necessary commercial cleaning industry information to apply the qualifying knowledge in order to take and pass the Certification “General Assessment.” CD’s may be purchased separately, however you are required to obtain all 8 volumes in order to apply for your Certification “General Assessment.”
- NACBC promotes small business owners and their companies to prospective clients based on their certification status and ability to perform Professional “Class A” Cleaning Services.
- Certification is a requirement for Contract Placement.
- Non-certified individuals will not be placed on the Contract Placement List.
- Certified individuals do not have to participate in the Contract Placement Program.
- There is no limit to how many times the General Assessment may be taken.
- Upon completion of the General Assessment, the Certificate of Certification and a certified Letter of Reference will be awarded as a Professional Certification Portfolio to present your Successful Accomplishment.
- NACBC offer our Executive Certified participants the opportunity to take advantage of many program benefits, contract placement and professional services.
- Your Certification Status along with our Exclusive Contract Placement Program is for providing the most Qualified Cleaning Services to our Clients, through your applied knowledge, and with our Professional Credentials to prove it!